- A link to this page appears at the foot of every page
- Plain text has been chosen instead of images or script for the majority of content.
- Minimal horizontal scrolling is required when screen zoom is set up to 250%.
- Every effort has been made to provide alternative text for imagery.
- Images can be turned off without losing the ability to navigate the site; the site is structured in a way that a lack of images should not impede the understanding of text content.
- Silverlight has not been used on this site.
- Small images have been used throughout to benefit those on slower Internet connections.
- The site has been designed with enough contrast to be legible on inverted screens.
- By optimising the site for a relatively small screen size, a number of devices can have access including laptops, tablets, notebooks and some smartphones.